The internet is full of wonderfulness, here are just a few links you should be clicking on today.
- If you were in school in the early 90s you have some portrait of you with a laser background. If you don’t you just weren’t cool. Here’s a whole crap-ton of them [We Have Lasers!!!!!!!!!]
- Greg Giraldo was great at celebrity roasts. Gilbert Gottfried is better. Here’s proof. [Twitter – RealGilbert]
- I wasn’t sure if I wanted an iPad. Jason Schwartzman and The New Yorker Convinced me that I NEED one. [The New Yorker]
- One of the best things to happen to the world of comedy has been Mike Tyson losing all his money. Here’s proof – Tyson and Wayne Brady dancing and lipsyncing to Every Little Step [Funny Or Die]
- Do you doodle in meetings? Yea, well not like this dude. Start here and work your way through them all. [David Jablow’s photostream]